Starr King Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (SKUUF) is a faith community that is committed to spiritual growth and justice. We are LGBTQ welcoming and our building is fully accessible. We are a spiritually diverse community, we are composed of a people who believe in God, a people who don’t, and a people who let the mystery be. At SKUUF, we are deeply committed to supporting our staff.
The staff, members, and friends of the Starr King community are a supportive, generous group of active people of all ages. A flexible work schedule is one of the benefits to this 15 hour/week position.
The successful candidate will possess:
· ability to work well with the minister and other staff.
· familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
· ability to manage the Fellowship’s website.
· communication skills using phone, email, and Facebook.
· ability to manage electronic calendars to reserve rooms, Zoom meetings, events as
· a willingness to learn and use membership software
· ability to maintain confidentiality and compassion in dealing with members and the
Compensation - up to $15 per hour.
Send resume to:
Starr King Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
PO Box 337
Plymouth, NH 03264